As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Engineer can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with effective client & project management skills. If you're an energetic & organized self-starter; are deeply familiar with the details of a mobile SDK; can build trust with customers & partners; & can communicate Branchs value proposition to various audiences; then youre a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile Experience Required.
What Youll Do:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of Branchs technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises
- Lead in-person & remote sessions with engineering & product teams on Branchs technical capabilities & integration process
- Leverage your understanding of mobile & web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, & via email/slack to answer technical questions & help implement Branch
- Investigate & troubleshoot implementation issues & bugs
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, product, & engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform
Were Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role (i.e., Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager)
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc)
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, & business questions
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines
- Ability to understand & communicate details behind Branchs SDK & marketing products with technical & non-technical customers
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Customer-first mentality
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, & paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA & with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than$330Mfrom investors such as NEA, Founders Fund & Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, & measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users & over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, & many more,and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim everyday to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.