Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The National Account Management Team Lead is an individual as a high-potential contributor to the CarGurus National Sales organization, with demonstrated ability to lead & take on additional responsibilities outside of their core job requirements. The role requires a strong balancing of individual & team-focused priorities, continuous context shifting & prioritization of responsibilities, product & process expertise, & a willingness to be the point of escalation for internal & customer-facing issues.
The National Account Management Team Lead must demonstrate the ability to consolidate team performance & accurately forecast churn & revenue related to FAM & RSD efforts, while owning the coaching & development of their team members. Although the FAM role is in itself not a sales or quota-based role, this individual must have a keen business sense & understand the revenue & strategic business implications that FAM operations have on CarGurus bottom line.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, & somebody who embodies the CG core values of moving quickly, integrity, & collaboration.
What You'll Do:
- Meet or exceed their NDR & KPIs as an individual contributor
- Coordinate group training/alignment/collaboration sessions across the team
- Lead weekly 1:1s with assigned team members
- Monitor specific KPI metrics & salesforce maintenance of team & broader National organization
- Be an active presence on the floor (or digital floor) maintaining a positive attitude, motivation & a driving force behind the teams overall success
- Support MRR-generating initiatives & activities, with a focus on revenue protection & MRR expansion opportunities
Who You Are:
- Thought leadership organically viewed as a thought leader within the team, & openly contributes to team discussions & decisions
- Capable of owning projects through data management, expectation setting, & accountability
- Time management able to take on TL responsibilities without negatively impacting individual contributor expectations
- Delivers feedback well, proven ability to speak in front of groups
- Consistently delivers information both upwards & to direct reports to promote & communicate team & individual performance, pacing, & initiatives
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.