This a great opportunity to use your nursing knowledge & skills in an exciting way. Located in New York City, Pager is looking for a full-timeRegistered Nurse who is willing to think creatively & utilize their clinical skills in the field of Telemedicine! We are seekingmotivated Registered Nurses with 2+ years of experience to work in Pager's brand new Command Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.
An active compact unencumbered North Carolina RN license is required for this position. This position entails working three 12-hour day ornight shifts a week (8am to 8pm or8pm to 8am) including alternating weekends.
The core objective of the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator is to use technology to build trust & triage patients to the right care at the right time while providing an exceptional virtual care experience through empathic writing (live messaging).
Responsibilities for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Provide exceptional customer service & virtual care by communicating with patients via live messaging, video, phone, & email
- Document within EMR
- Follow clinically validated triage protocols
- Ensure the highest quality customer service for patients & providers
- Complete basic nursing responsibilities, outpatient testing, medications, etc
- May need to troubleshoot technology with patients
- Work to ensure a seamless patient call center experience
- Coordinate lab orders, prescription orders, & radiology tests
- Work on projects that will optimize operational efficiency & improve the patients telemedicine experience
- Assist in identifying technology needs that improve patient experience
- Additional projects as assigned
Candidate Profile for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Passionate aboutpatient care & triage
- Enjoy helping others
- Relish solving problems, seeking out answers, & trying new things
- Kind, empathetic & possess a strong social perceptiveness
- Positive, energetic, & fun!
- 3+ years clinical (hospital) experience
- An active compact unencumbered North Carolina RN license
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm & savviness for new technology
- Excellent oral & written language skills
- Flexible & fast learner, comfortable in a fast-paced & changing environment
- Eagerto challenge the status quo of traditional healthcare
- Detail oriented & an organized self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent writing/speaking in Spanish (preferred but not required)
Hours for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Full-time position
- Typical shifts:
1st Shift: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (every other weekend)
2nd Shift: 8:00 PM - 8:00 am (every other weekend)
- Participate in a positive, energetic, & creative team environment
- Work in Pager's brand new Command Center in the Raleigh/Durham area
- Health, vision & dental coverage
- Quarterly Bonus Program (Based on Performance)
Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.