As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written & verbal communication skills to support this growth & to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Denver-based Concierge Support Specialists are tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, & dealers with a variety of questions & concerns in an efficient & timely manner, via email & phone. The team is continually making improvements & taking on new projects, & were looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges & stay on top of the competition.
As 1stdibs newest Concierge Support Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join our team!
What youll do
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer & technical support via email & phone
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking & customer support skills
- Maintain a calm & positive demeanor with all customers, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Track & maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Support team of account managers with all aspects of dealer relationship. Help drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all issues & inquiries
- Communicate procedures, policies & effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management & colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Must be willing to occasionally work weekends & holidays to deliver the best experience for our clients
- Attend & contribute to a variety of team meetings, ranging from company-wide to strategy & brainstorming sessions within the group
- Work closely with the product team to identify, report & document system bugs.
- Support the vetting team to organise & coordinate documents, images & information flow between dealers & 1stdibs
- Train dealers on internal tools for future self-sufficiency
- Maintain understanding of modifications to dealer tools or policies & tactfully relay the changes to preserve dealer satisfaction
What you'll bring
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, sales support, or e-commerce environment
- Flexibility to work nights & weekends
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills & an appreciation of a service role
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bilingual in Spanish, French, or Italian a plus but not required
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.