Squarespace is looking for a passionate Engineering Team Manager to help pave the way for services that power product provisioning & the related lifecycle. The team's projects are critical to launching new products, ensuring the scale & success of Squarespace's multi-product strategy & the success of its customers. We firmly believe that design is not merely "how it looks" but "how it works."
This role reports to the Engineering Manager of the Provisioning & Lifecycle team within Revenue Systems based in NYC.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To
- Develop a team of 4 engineers through coaching, mentoring & feedback
- Collaborate with your partners throughout the company to help shape the team's roadmap
- Partner with other leaders to influence product, architectural & organisational choices
- Grow the technical expertise & development practices of your team
Who We're Looking For
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, & troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership & organisational abilities
- Excellent communication, motivational, & interpersonal skills
- A deep passion for mentoring engineers
- Experience leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
- BS in Computer Science or related or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Free lunch & snacks
- Close proximity to cultural landmarks such as Dublin Castle & St. Patrick's Cathedral
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.