See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Contact Center Solutions Engineer
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to deliver the technical win & product fit for Twilios Flex Contact Center platform at customer accounts. Contact Center Solutions Engineers build customer trust in Twilio solutions, resulting in customer success. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, & provides creative solutions.
The Twilio Contact Center Solutions Engineer is both highly technical & a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers.
In this role, youll:
- Work alongside Twilio Flex Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize & plan for deal success
- Build & present product demos to help showcase the capabilities of Twilio Flex
- Assist customers with Pilot & Proof-of-Concept implementations
- Quickly learn new products & new technologies
- Form a deep understanding of a customers business & help solve problems theyve identified as well as uncover areas of opportunity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers & present creative new solutions that enable & inspire innovation
- Support & assist with customer hackathons
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Solutions Engineer with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role. You will need:
- Previous experience working in the Contact Center & Telecom space.
- At least 3-5 years in a Pre-sales role or commensurate experience.
- Fluent on english & portuguese or spanish.
- Understanding of (and optimally) experience building with REST APIs.
- Sound understanding of voice protocols.
- Ability to understand, read, & modify existing code in several of the following languages (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc).
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate & creative problem solver with know-how to get things done & ability to lead others to success.
- Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence.
- Ability to ask the right questions to build a deep understanding of a customers needs & guide them to a technical solution using Twilio Flex & industry partner platforms.
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) & cloud application architectures.
- Hands on experience with with backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- Experience with Twilio Flex and/or other Twilio platforms/APIs
- Experience leveraging storytelling to help paint a technical vision for the customer.
This role will be remote, & based in Colombia.
Approximately 20%-35% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.