About Compass Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Our Technology Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients.
Our Investors Compass has raised $1.5 billion in financing to date. In its most recent round, Compass secured $370 million in Series G funding led by the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Dragoneer Investment Group, & Softbank Vision Fund. Compass investors have backed the most promising
technology companies in the world including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Airbnb, WeWork, Uber & Lyft.
As the Regional Marketing Director at Compass you will shape Compass' local marketing team & our presence in the Atlanta Market. You will be responsible for managing the local marketing team while working closely with the Compass corporate marketing department to develop, oversee & execute a local brand strategy & agent marketing services strategy. You will be the leader & visionary for Atlanta Compass Marketing.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead a marketing team that effectively, efficiently, & intelligently handles all local marketing needs for our agents in Atlanta
- Lead strategy & execution for all agent branding & marketing to ensure cohesion with the Compass brand
- Analyze local media landscape & develop local media strategy (print & digital)
- Oversee local creative needs, including on-the-ground creative team oversight across all platforms, including print & digital design, advertising campaigns, video content, & social media
- Work with other regional marketing leads on cross-regional marketing opportunities
- Analyze local marketing needs & remain up to date on local real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, & the competitive landscape to inform the evolution of Compasss Atlanta marketing presence
- Develop annual plans to execute all corporate brand marketing with collaboration from Headquarters
- Identify & guide opportunities for building scalable systems that will allow the local offices to grow effectively
What We're Looking For:
- 7-10+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; agency & creative production experience preferred
- Client management experience; agency preferred
- Collaborative, results-oriented leadership experience & approach
- Management experience leading cross-functional teams; change management experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent, strategic thinker with operational experience
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop a plus
- B.S. / B.A required
Why Compass /We're one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work for 2019! Compass is building the first modern real estate platform & were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, & design.
Opportunity /With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup & the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. Transform an industry with limitless potential & broad impact, at a company that fosters & celebrates personal growth.
Culture /Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit. At Compass our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Benefits /Enjoy premium health insurance, gym & tuition reimbursement, team events, & fun extras.