The Harrys US Comms Team leads strategy & campaigns across PR, Social, Partnerships & Experiential. The team conceives & executes brand initiatives to amplify Harrys purpose in tentpole moments throughout the year & translates the brand's voice into timely, inclusive & engaging stories that resonate across media & culture.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience & a passion for social media, creative storytelling & digital innovation. This role is responsible for driving the growth, development, execution & measurement of multi-platform social strategies for the Harrys brand. The Senior Social Media Manager will develop forward-looking strategies to drive the future of our brands content & community management on socials, while staying abreast of new & emerging platforms, digital culture & technologies as well as areas of innovation. The goal is to evolve our content storytelling, as well as increase our sophistication in earned media marketing techniques, understand their impact & to increase audience size, engagement & loyalty.
What you will accomplish
- Own & operate Harrys organic social channels in close collaboration with the Social Media Community Manager.
- Be energized by real-time storytelling, capitalizing on moments in culture to drive attention for Harry's.
- Develop clear strategic priorities & recommendations to foster & grow Harrys footprint on socials & engagement with our audience depending on the channel / platform.
- Maintain a social calendar & posting schedule that supports large scale brand initiatives & identifies key moments in culture.
- Work with the Social Media Community Manager to identify partners & ambassadors to bring the Harrys brand to different & diverse audiences across the social universe.
- Work with the Creative Team to concept & project manage organic social content creation for feed & stories, including monthly photoshoots, illustrations, infographics, & graphic-led stories.
- Work with the Brand Team to give input on social deliverables for product launch & campaign briefs.
- Work with the Partnerships Team to give input on assets needed to promote upcoming collaborations & concept any ideas to support current partners along with making sure space is held in the social calendar for these campaigns.
- Work with the PR & DTC Teams to align on the overarching comms calendar & make sure our content is aligned where it makes sense & share assets & ideas where appropriate.
- Work with the Social Mission Team to raise awareness around Harrys work in the mental health space. Align on mental health comms across social for specific dates throughout the year (Pride, Vets Day, Mental Health Month, World Mental Health Day etc.) as well as on a topical basis (pandemic, Black Lives Matter protests, elections) if & when necessary.
- Work with the Retail Team to make sure new store launches are reflected on social if needed.
- Work with the DTC Team to promote new features such as CORE membership.
Who were looking for:
- Minimum of 7 years of social media experience in a brand, agency or editorial setting.
- Finger on the pulse of global & regional social & cultural trends.
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of social channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, TikTok, etc.) & how each platform can be used most efficiently in different scenarios.
- Proven experience in a management role leading the creation & implementing digital / social campaigns.
- Ability to interpret data using established analytics & reporting tools to understand campaign performance & create actionable programs on socials, while educating senior leadership.
- Experience negotiating with outside agencies, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, & reconciling differences, a plus.
Here's who you will work with:
- You will be part of Harry's Integrated Communications team & work hand in hand with a driven team of experienced communications experts that manage PR & Partnerships for the brand.
- Report directly to the Director of Integrated Communications.
- You will work closely with Brand Management, Creative, Digital Design, Insights, & DTC teams to have an holistic calendar of social storytelling, respond to their briefings, & amplify campaigns across Harrys social channels.
- You will develop & nurture relationships with external agencies, specialty retailers, influencers & partner brands.
- Build strong relationships & interact regularly with full Harrys team.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.