For information on internal mobility check the wiki here.
Hiring Manager: Caitlin Magat
Recruiter: Gregory Allen
The Demand Generation Campaigns Manager, Teams will be responsible for owning, defining, & leading digital acquisition & growth strategies for pay-as-you-go & enterprise customers. You will apply your deep experience in growth strategy, experimentation, funnel optimization, performance marketing, & product positioning to drive a new audience to try & buy Cloudflare for Teams. As a data-driven, highly analytical, & effective cross-functional leader, youll be responsible for the strategy & execution of global marketing initiatives focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, & growth.
This is a highly visible role within the greater Cloudflare organization responsible for setting & executing demand generation strategy for a fast-growing product suite. In this role, you will report directly into a product organization, but work closely with demand generation & customer expansion marketers across the company.
What you'll do
- Own, define, & lead strategies for growing revenue for Cloudflare for Teams.
- Acquire new self-service customers & expand existing self-service customers via email marketing, in-product activations, PPC, & other channels.
- Acquire new enterprise customers via webinars, content syndication programs, Account Based Marketing (ABM), & email marketing.
- Lead multi-channel paid marketing efforts including PPC & content syndication.
- Lead organic/owned marketing efforts including SEO & social media.
- Drive email marketing programs to prospects & customers.
- Align & coordinate resources across Marketing, Product & Sales.
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach.
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into performance dashboards & metrics.
- Help refine the personas of pay-as-you-go & enterprise customers via user research.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, & experience
- BS/BA degree.
- 5+ years of experience leading growth strategy or demand generation at a B2B SaaS company, ideally with a self-service or trial offering.
- Experience running digital marketing programs that target an audience of IT & security decision makers is preferred.
- Track record of driving growth & engagement in SaaS.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Highly analytical & data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities & threats
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple & actionable analysis
- Experience engaging with Product teams to help define product, pricing, & packaging requirements for online users