Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical daycare! Were reinventing child care & early learning for todays families & creating opportunities for teachers & caregivers to do what they love (and feel valued while theyre doing it). Join the Vivvi community to provide the quality program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth & development.
About The Role
As a School Compliance Coordinator, you'll:
- Support the Education Director & Head of School in ensuring that teachers have the knowledge, processes, & resources to run a program that upholds the highest health, safety, & compliance standards.
- Oversee compliance with state & local regulatory agencies; ensure adherence to applicable health, safety & licensing requirements in partnership with campus-based Education Director.
- Ensure the space is clean, safe & well kept, according to our health & safety guidelines & communicate with the cleaning staff & supervise maintenance of the space to ensure needs are being met as needed.
- Support multiple classrooms & sites in adhering to DOH & Vivvi policies by helping to open & close campuses, stepping into classroom ratio when appropriate, & coordinating cleaning of school spaces when out of compliance.
- Assist the Education Director & Head of School in the onboarding of new hires.
- Along with the Head of School & School Experience Coordinator, ensure that student & teacher files are complete, accurate & up-to-date at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Article 47 requirements as well as Vivvi policies.
- Assist the administrative team in monitoring the front desk during drop off & pick up ensuring that all families, faculty, & guests feel welcome & taken care of.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting & standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, & frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact email@example.com. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Apply Today If You
- Are a strong communicator, team player, & flexible to meet varying needs.
- Value & create trusting relationships with children, families, & colleagues.
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience working in an early childhood center.
- Are familiar with Article 47 guidelines & requirements.
- Hold or are working towards an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education or a similar field, though not a requirement to apply.
What We Offer
- Full-time, salaried role
- Investment in your growth & skill development
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Generous paid time off
- Discounted Vivvi tuition for the children of Vivvi faculty
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person, not just the roles we fulfill. This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & include your resume. We look forward to receiving & reviewing your application!