As a Recruiter at Via, you willhelp find & bring the very best talent to Via. Working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling our company. Youll focus on attracting exceptional talent as we build teams across the company in locations around the world. Partnering with internal hiring managers, youll calibrate with multiple teams to understand how to solve our most exciting business challenges by finding great people & managing their candidacy through our hiring process. This is a great opportunity for someone whos interested in learning the ins & outs of a high-functioning recruiting process & how to build strong teams.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for requisitions
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source & manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal & external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date & informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, & protocol
- Develop & continuously improve Vias internal hiring process, from job posting to offer
- Believe in & champion the Via service, brand, & culture
- 3+ years recruitment & sourcing experience
- Enterprise sales knowledge and/or experience strongly preferred
- Reliable, independent, & able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture & excited by quick growth
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above competitive compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.