Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences & informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide & Foursquare Swarm apps & websites to discover new places, explore the world & check in. They have written more than 95 million tips & checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter & 125,000 other developers. Foursquares business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK & Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand & connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic & advertising success.
About This Position:
As a Client Solutions Lead you will oversee revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer & contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, & upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, trading, etc. you will act as a liaison for all all pre & post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Sales team.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Support a team of Client Partners within the Eastern region to help grow our business across multiple verticals by managing the completion of all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely & detailed oriented manner, creating proposals that demonstrate the value proposition of our media products & packages, & unique first-party location insights that satisfy each client's objectives
- Initiate & build advertising client relationships by meeting with & educating them on Foursquares entire suite of location based media solutions
- Partner with Client Solutions Coordinator & legal on all sales-related contracts such as insertion orders & master service agreements to ensure compliance of each campaign
- Oversee execution of programmatic digital (Pinpoint product) advertising campaigns & manage day-to-day activities for clients
- Work closely with programmatic trading team to create & deliver campaign metrics to clients on an ongoing basis
- Educate & consult with brands & agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform & ad products to increase business results
- Maintain & grow advertising client relationships by providing optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives & business goals
- Deliver relevant insights about clients businesses, competitors, & customers to help them understand the consumer journey
- Develop & present post-campaign wrap reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, & unique consumer insights
- Assist our Finance organization with payables & collections
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, & strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years experience managing digital marketing programs & servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Ideal candidates will have both agency & publisher experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, & organizational skills
- Experience & passion for captivating data & insights through storytelling for brands
- Must be a self-motivated team player & be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs)
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology & metrics including tagging, ad servers & viewability
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel domestically (if needed) up to 10% of the time
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.