PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide
PubMatic is expanding its business in France & the French-speaking part of Belgium (Wallonia) so as a Sales Manager Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies across these regions. You will be a key player in cultivating these relationships to drive revenue.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in sales management, a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility & success in building business relationships from scratch in France & Wallonia & the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution.They will have a sophisticated point of view on yield strategies for publishers & most importantly, being a deal maker & expert business developer with the ability to gain access to & close commercial relationships with the key publishers across the region.
The role is based out of Brussels (home office) & Amsterdam & reports into the Regional Director Benelux & France, based in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- Help PubMatic grow its premium publisher footprint in France & Wallonia by bringing in new publisher relationships
- Work with a high paced, hardworking, fun-loving, global team
- Communicate the value proposition to drive new business
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments, especially the Benelux team, with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events & conferences for establishing partnerships
What will make you stand out?
- Build publishers base in France & Wallonia to meet & exceed goals
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data & analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments