About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology.
Since 2014, we have built 16 Vants to date & have raised over $3 billion to pursue our mission. Our family of companies today includes roughly 900 employees & over 35 medicines in development targeting a wide range of serious diseases including endometriosis, prostate cancer, Parkinsons disease, sickle cell disease, & multiple rare & fatal pediatric conditions.
The Technology Analyst Program at Roivant
The goal of the Technology Analyst Program is to train 2020 graduates as versatile technologists who will drive Roivants vision to be the worlds leading tech-enabled biopharmaceutical company. The 20-month program is based in New York & will provide analysts with comprehensive experience at the intersection of engineering, business, & human health.
Analysts will rotate through several teams spanning product, engineering & everything in between. Projects can range from implementing new cloud infrastructure, to designing data visualizations for a clinical team, to assessing the market opportunity for a new digital health product.
Roivants employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds & develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect & entrepreneurial energy first & look for team members who can create value & take ownership over their projects. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, & creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, weve listed some preferred characteristics & requirements for our incoming analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant & our goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly innovative problem-solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field such as computer science, economics, bioengineering, operations research, mathematics, physics, etc.
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2019 & June 2020, as this program begins summer 2020
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in one or more languages (Python a plus)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Applications: August 12 at 9:00am EST October 15, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: August through November 2019, on a rolling basis or until class is full