FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team.
Over 10 million sports fans use FanDuel products every day to get closer to the action, so we take pride in building products that make sports more exciting, are easy to use & incredibly reliable.
Were looking for experienced managers who enjoy helping & coaching those around them & who have a passion for delivery & working with other managers to help solve problems. You are comfortable communicating with stakeholders & will be able to use your existing Software Engineering knowledge to help stakeholders understand the delivery process & how to simplify, optimise, or extend solutions for the best outcomes. Youre excited to help develop & grow engineers within your team, providing an outstanding employee experience tailored to their individual needs. If youre looking to exercise & develop their existing core leadership skills both from a technical & people management point of view, then this is the position for you!
What you can expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced & ever-changing industry, new problems & exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills & broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software & when that awesome new feature ships to users & the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you & your team created
- Personal development - clear & defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities & even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together & have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy & ownership of your time & work
- Great financial package - this includes salary, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy & a number of other benefits.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.