At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
HelloFresh Australia has grown & is growing exponentially & therefore, so is our finance team! We are dealing with higher volumes, bigger numbers, more internal/external stakeholders as well as supporting our NZ business & this all means our team needs to grow too. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to come onboard & have a significant impact on the business where you will be able to shape the financial operations, systems & controls as you see fit with the support & input of the HelloFresh finance leaders.
- Be seen as the subject matter expert, working closely with stakeholders across the business & external suppliers
- Oversee the AP function of the business. This includes researching & resolving invoice discrepancies & issues, ensuring accurate allocation of costs to G/L accounts, reconciling supplier statements, invoice data entry for complex accounts, reconciliation of the various bank & credit card accounts for the business, preparation of data output for weekly reporting & assisting with month end close
- Manage a small team of accounts payable officers that will continue to grow with the business
- Hold & develop appropriate training & onboarding materials
- Be responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met while identifying & implementing process improvements along the way
- Operate autonomously, implementing ideas as you see fit with the support of highly experienced finance, tech & operations functions
- Problem solving & ensuring efficiency & cohesion
- Develop skills to position yourself for the changing role of a finance professional
- 4+ years accounts payable including a minimum of 1 year in a supervising/leadership position
- Strong career development & a proven high achiever
- A working knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts
- Experience working in or with an FMCG (or similar industry)
- Strong Excel & software skills
- Previous experience with a large ERP system
- Passionate, driven with fantastic communication skills
- Able to lead & liaise with both senior management & non-finance personnel
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organisation & turn your experience into a platform for future career growth
- Able to work autonomously & with limited direction & take a hands on approach
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Detail oriented & have a passion for accuracy
- Excited to work for a food business that is transforming the way people shop & eat
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits