Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, & hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Caspers offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home & discover the wonders of a good nights sleep.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Nuts & Bolts:
We are looking for a naturally charismatic leader with exceptional service & sales acumen to be an Associate Store Manager. You will oversee staff & day-to-day operations alongside the Store Manager. You will help benchmark Casper's offline experience by nurturing a customer-centric & consultative sales culture. You are passionate about people management & recognize that getting the best from your team requires leading by example, active coaching & investing in their development. You have a practical sensibility when it comes to customer journey & excel in data-driven decision making.
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection & relation of our brand & brand values.
- Evangelize the Casper mission of sleep & increase customer awareness.
- Protect & enhance the Casper omni channel customer journey.
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring insights & opportunities to improve brand, product & services are communicated back to the Casper organization.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans & increasing Caspers market penetration rate.
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the manager, including staff scheduling, opening/closing, inventory management, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Recruit, retain & develop a unique talent pool through continuous daily networking & interviewing prospective candidates.
- Develop, coach, & mentor a world class service-minded & high performing team.
- Foster an inspiring environment of engagement & learning, empowering team members to realize their full potential.
- Maintain performance culture of ownership, continuous improvement & goal achievement.
- Implement & supervise ongoing training & feedback with the team.
- Work with the fleet to build out back of house processes & manage continuous improvements.
Our dream candidate has...
- 3+ years minimum experience as a people leader in Retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, & controlling expenses.
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment understands the importance of experimentation & iteration.
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities
- Fluency in Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills & a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Paid Time Off
- Incentivized Referral Program
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!