Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high-skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $23.5 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
You will work closely with our recruiters & hiring managers to support our hiring efforts as we grow our organization. You will also serve as an advocate for RippleMatch by providing high quality & welcoming interview experiences to each candidate. You will be part of an energetic People team that creates & values amazing interviewing & hiring experiences. This role reports to our Director of People.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse & multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
What you will get to do:
- Own all interview scheduling process & communicate logistics to both candidates & hiring teams
- Act as the point of contact for incoming candidates while guiding them through the entire interview process
- Collaborate with hiring teams to ensure a positive, best in class candidate experience while continuously working to improve the recruiting process
- Maintain, update & organize our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), hiring Slack channels & calendars
- Assist with general People Team projects
Who you are:
- 1+ years of administrative or recruitment coordination experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a high volume of tasks with only minimal guidance or supervision (basically a multi-tasking whiz)
- Extremely detail oriented with flawless scheduling abilities
- Great verbal & written communication skills, interpersonal skills, & strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) & complex calendar management
- Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums is a huge plus
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.