Help streamline clients customs processes
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,700+ Flexporters across 17 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. With revenue growing at breakneck speed, Flexport is looking for Global Customs Analysts to join our Customs Team. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to launch their career. You'll be working alongside & learning from some of the smartest people in the logistics industry as we challenge the status quo & reduce the friction in global trade.
- Make US Customs entries under US Customs law for high profile clients
- Digitally prepare & file all documentation required for goods to clear US customs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations & procedures of the US Customs, FDA, USDA & Other Government Agencies (OGA)
- Review & organize incoming documents to ensure compliance with US Customs & OGA reporting requirements
- Provide necessary documents to other government agencies, including but not limited to FDA, FCC & USDA
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree. Brownie points for majors relating to Supply Chain, International Trade, International Business, or Maritime law.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills
- Next-level logistical problem-solving skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- High level of computer literacy. No paper. All digital.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is & why improving global trade can help to connect the world & break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. Youre empowered to do whats best for everyone & trusted to make the right decisions when & where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.