Latch is seeking a Real Estate Associateto join our newly established Real Estate team. In this role you will act as the bedrock of the growing Real Estate team as we hone our overall strategy while working with preeminent industry leaders. You will own the market intelligence, including identifying & prioritizing key relationships, organization of our information, & surfacing of key insights to drive our progress towards having Latch on every door.
Building momentum from our Series B funding, we are at an exciting inflection point, & must embed critical infrastructure now to propel an integrated strategy & precise execution. For the Real Estate Associate, that means being willing to work closely with the Chief Real Estate Officer & other members of this team to understand what we want to accomplish & then operationalize every aspect. The Real Estate associate should be eager to roll up their sleeves & spend time coordinating, planning, scheduling, & tracking - all with a high level of urgency & precision. You understand what needs to be done, the purpose it is serving, & arent scared to dig into the details.
The Real Estate Associate will work on both the program design side, guiding the organizations direction as well as on the execution side, tracking output & quarterly goals. Success is measured by positive change to business growth trajectory, reliability in running day to day processes, & efficiency introduced through creative solutions.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Research, catalogue, & educate the real estate team & internal cross functional partners about the market, relevant companies, & individuals within our ecosystem
- Design the tools & processes for tracking our success over time
- Support the scheduling, travel arrangements, & other important administrative functions required for the success of the Chief Real Estate Officer & his team
- Identify areas for improvement & added efficiency in our day to day
- Embed rigorous planning & execution methodology in the business organization
- Strengthen culture around execution, precision & results orientation
- Coordinate execution of initiatives across functions (real estate, enterprise sales, channel sales, sales operations, & demand generation/ growth marketing) & other key departments (operations, finance, partnerships, product marketing, & product design)
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- 1+ years of experience in an associate role from a banking or consulting background, or a commensurate field.
- Real Estate background or interest (preferred)
- Tech-based, B2B experience (preferred)
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational & follow-through skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills
- Strong ability to influence & elicit action from leaders across an organization
- Ability & enthusiasm to work fluidly across a diverse group with varied backgrounds, communication styles, & technical skill sets
- Commands respect via intelligence, work ethic, humility
- An innovator -- ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.