We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing & dynamic team Revenue Operations team. The Manager will partner with leadership on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements. This role is highly cross-functional in nature. In it you will liaise with sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal & analytics.
To be successful as the Revenue Operations Manager, you will need a strong understanding of sales / service team operations & technologies. You will need to understand how to effectively roll-out new tools & processes across teams to drive adoption & improve business performance. You will also need to be comfortable conducting detailed analysis to identify key insights, make thoughtful recommendations, & present findings to leadership. You will be perfect for this position if you can bring structure & organization to a fast-paced, quickly growing organization by defining, documenting, & improving processes.
You will love this role if you are passionate about a start-up environment; ready to roll up your sleeves, to jump in the trenches & do the work. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a constantly-changing environment & in successfully engaging decision makers, whilst also having a passion for implementing process.
What youll do
- Execute on a wide variety of initiatives from broad sales strategies to tactical operational improvements
- Develop, document, & implement workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Manage the optimization & administration of sales & service tools & technologies including but not limited to learning management system, scheduling tool, email sequencing & task management tool, chat service, etc.
- Contribute to the optimization of Salesforce, develop end-user training, & partner with sales leadership to help drive adoption
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (sales, human resources, marketing, product, finance, legal, & analytics) to recommend & implement changes to sales operations processes & reporting utilizing Salesforce & other tools
- Lead training & communication of product changes for our internal platforms & vendor tools to ensure the success of our sales & service teams
- Create & manage dashboards & reports for the sales & service organizations to track & measure rep activity & efficacy
- Analyze business performance data using flexible, assumptions-based models to identify key insights, provide recommendations, & inform decisions
- Prepare & present compelling analytical reports & presentations & effectively communicate (both in writing & verbally) complex concepts to sales team audiences
- Evaluate & project manage the implementation of new tools & technologies to improve workflows
What you'll bring
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 6-8 years of work experience, with 2+ in sales or operations
- Passionate self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is able to work independently with limited oversight, manage ambiguity, & adapt to changing business needs
- Experience managing direct reports including hiring, onboarding, training, delegation, & performance management
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- A driver with a get it done attitude who can proactively anticipate business needs
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- A logical & systematic approach to operational processes & analytical tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to think critically & solve problems
- Excellent oral, written, & presentation skills, as well as ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels & roles
- Expert in Excel, comfort with Salesforce a plus
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.