Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs in San Francisco. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers. We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper is looking for an SEO Manager to develop & execute strategies & tactics to grow Caspers organic search presence, generate demand & drive conversions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Develop, execute, & iterate on our SEO strategy & roadmap of initiatives to drive organic campaigns forward, increasing traffic, revenue, & visibility for Casper.com
- Develop our content marketing strategy & work with agency partners to expand our audience reach
- Develop organic video strategy that will drive engagement & site traffic from both Google search & YouTube
- Identify areas of opportunity where paid media dollars could drive additional high-quality traffic to Casper.com through promotion of content
- Maintain & optimize our blog infrastructure in Wordpress (or a CMS you might recommend)
- Work closely with the digital product team to enhance & optimize site infrastructure, architecture & improve overall technical health of Casper.com
- Develop an SEO report highlighting progress of performance/KPIs on a weekly, monthly, & quarterly cadence
- Work cross-functionally with channel managers to develop cohesive strategies & create synergies across the organization
- Surface content creation & optimization opportunities based on consumer search trends & competitor analysis
- Perform audits of the site & newly launched pages to identify problems, technical gaps, & growth opportunities
- Keep organization abreast of industry happenings such as algorithm updates, policy changes, best practices, etc. & make suggestions to the team accordingly
Our dream candidate is...
- 5+ years experience actively managing & growing organic search campaigns
- Eager to build a best-in-class SEO program at a company that is fully bought in on the value of organic search
- Willing to be bold & propose exciting/interesting concepts to challenge the status quo
- Proven track record of increasing organic search traffic, rankings, & revenue
- Deep understanding of YouTube & how to drive engagement through organic placements
- Ability to be strategic, break down complex SEO issues & explain how to solve for them
- Highly data-driven & analytical
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!