FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
We are looking for a Media Operations Associate to join the Digital Media Team to service our channel owners across with a focus on sports book coordination & optimization.
What you'll do
- Youll be responsible for operational management of tentpole campaigns within the digital media team
- Including working closely with design to brief creative ensuring digital best practices
- Working with the channel owners to ensure all creative requirements are delivered & managing timelines.
- Working with digital team to work on prioritization
- You manage our relationship with the finance team ensuring daily, weekly & monthly reporting is accurate.
- Youll deliver a daily top down view on KPIs, deliver to the wider team & suggest optimizations
- User flow management - testing user journeys for specific campaigns & working with the growth team to improve user flows, where relevant.
- Ensuring consistent messaging across all of our media channels
- Working with the Analytics team to provide regular insights & optimization recommendations to the Digital Marketing team across paid digital campaigns based on in-flight performance
- Supporting channel owners across all media channels & all FanDuel products
Who we're looking for
- A keen interest inacquisition for a consumer-facing app or website
- Strong knowledge of the digital & mobile marketing landscape
- Solid understanding of marketing testing & reporting methodology
- Self sufficient & organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams
- Advanced Excel skills required
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.