WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE CONTENT MANAGER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Bash is looking for an energetic, talented Associate Content Manager to drive our editorial strategy & create compelling content to increase acquisition & engagement. This position will own the brand voice & identity, infusing it not only in editorial content but also throughout the product & experience. This role will drive acquisition through content creation & execution on a variety of platforms. It will work collaboratively with SEO, Product, & Marketing to integrate editorial into the entire party planning journey & experience on The Bash.
- Own content strategy & creation to drive acquisition & engagement.
- Establish the brand voice & identity for The Bash & ensure it is adhered to in all created content.
- Managed & topline edit content contributors.
- Research trends & create content which positions us as an authority in the space.
- Work closely with the SEO team on keyword research to determine content opportunities & implement best practices for optimization.
- Collaborate with product & design on content experience, visual product updates, & editorial guidance implementation.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive PR. Speak as the expert & lend expertise for content created (quotes & scripts for third-party articles and/or in-person interviews).
- Perform photo research & develop requirements & brand standards for displaying imagery in both content & the marketplace.
- Work with the social media team on content distribution to drive acquisition through the appropriate channels.
- Own our Pinterest strategy as a vehicle for driving brand awareness & acquisition.
- Create content for a variety of mediums: onsite product experience, PR, social, editorial, email, etc.
SUCCESSFUL ASSOCIATE CONTENT MANAGERS HAVE:
- Minimum 3+ years driving an editorial calendar, creating content & executing on strategy.
- Outstanding writer & editor with exceptional attention to detail.
- Results driven, obsessed with analytics & identifying opportunity & driving impact.
- Works well cross-functionally, particularly with Product, SEO, Marketing & Design teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing & organizing effectively.
- Firm understanding of SEO best practices & principles.
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, & professionalism.
- Data-driven approach to driving acquisition.
- Enthusiastic & self-directed with the desire to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management.
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm for teamwork & driving impact.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.