Our On-Site Specialists are the faces of our company who help facilitate the day-to-day meal operations at some of our biggest clients. You will make certain that you provide the best experience possible by engaging & building genuine relationships with the companies we partner with. While ensuring that every meal goes off without a hitch, youll get the benefit of exposure to different offices & clients, many of which are exciting tech startups like ZeroCater. You are a subject matter expert & enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Delivery: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the clients meal space.
- Oversee Meal Set-up: Guide & help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, & replenish dishes.
- Meal Feedback: Take inventory of food before & after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site, & share feedback with HQ.
- Support the team at HQ: administrative office work, organization, & inventory.
Who You Are:
- Background in hospitality, food service, or a similar customer-facing role.
- You are willing to work as a team & help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- You are responsible & an attentive, & can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have a real passion for food service & a customer first mentality.
- Must have a Food Handlers Certificate or the ability to obtain one.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch & bend
- Able to walk up & down flights of stairs
- Able to stand & walk for 3-4 hours on shift
- You will work part-time, at $18.00 per hour
- You must be available to work 10am - 2pm weekdays
- A typical schedule is around 15 - 20 hours per week with additional shifts often available, up to 29.9 hours
- Youwill receive a set schedule each week
The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family & community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com