They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Director of Client Success will be responsible for managing the growth, & long term relationships with some of our largest clients in the United States. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, obsessed with process improvement, can balance multiple priorities & clients, & has a nose for value, building client strategies based off of data insights. This person will play a pivotal role in our United States growth, & will be eager to work cross-functionally with sales, product, finance, recruiting, operations & marketing, in a fast-paced organization that will allow you to thrive & grow.
What You'll Do...
- Own the client relationship for a portfolio of large accounts after the point of sale throughout the client lifecycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually & in person
- Become a trusted & valued partner to HR contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, & happiness
- Understand clients objectives & deliver solutions to help them achieve them throughout the onboarding process & beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch & awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client
- Consult regularly with clients to review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, & provide relevant Gympass updates
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, & Business Development) to develop member growth strategies & deliver on client & company goals
- Analyze client data; share findings, & develop tailored communication & awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity
- Continually analyze & improve new & existing client success processes & procedures
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management
- Renew, expand & renegotiate contracts on an annual basis
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients & decision makers
You Should Have...
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a client facing position managing client relationships
- Strong leadership skills & ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, work in a team environment, & solve problems creatively & efficiently
- Ability to operate independently & leverage lane management as needed
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written & public speaking
- Strong attention to detail & extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Superior customer service to internal & external clients
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports & leverage results
- Able to analyze & improve current job processes/protocols & anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment
- Experience onboarding new clients or event planning a plus
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.