DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
DV is seeking a data slayer, a one in a thousand DBA that loves to ask questions & be on the cutting edge of Big Data technology. The team is responsible for all technical data aspects of the companys products. The companys system is comprised of an extremely scalable, highly-available & rapidly-developing architecture, & includes big-data stores of all types relational, massively-parallel-processing, & NoSQL. This individual will join a small yet highly capable & motivated team in order to maintain the systems databases, & develop, integrate & deploy complex new modules quickly & at scale.
What you will do:
- Maintain the systems databases (Vertica, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Develop, integrate & deploy complex new modules (TSQL, Python, Splunk)
- Design & support Database infrastructure, with consideration for performance, availability, & specific application requirements.
- Work closely with other departments on the implementation & deployment of new initiatives
What you have done/Who you are:
- 2+ years of database development and/or administration.
- Software development experience is preferred
- Fast learner, creative thinker, problem solver. Must love BIG data!
- Accountable, dedicated & willing to be on-call as needed
- AdTech experience is a plus!
- BS in Computer Science or other technical degree.
Icing on the cake:
- You dont need hand holding
- You are intrigued by hackathons!
- You enjoy a bagel or two every Friday morning (Nutri-Grain bars are also an option)!
- You have a great sense of humor!