Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
You will assist in leading the Technical Support team in providing outstanding service to our clients. Were looking for a self-driven individual with previous remote supervisor experience who is open to learning, coaching & mentoring others. Responsible for delivering high standards of service to internal & external customers by making the most effective & efficient use of the staff & technology resources to resolve support cases received via phone, email & chat. The supervisor will measure, monitor, analyze & plan improvements to the teams performance. CommerceHub strives to impress every client with exceptional, immediate & personalized support performed with sincerity & enthusiasm. Please note: the normal working hours for this role will be Monday Friday 10am 7pm Eastern Standard Time or 11am 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Managing the team to ensure optimum productivity, while meeting the changing demands of our customers & our business
- Identifying & implementing process changes, tool needs or training approaches that increase team productivity, efficiency & effectiveness
- Monitoring team member activities, as needed, to ensure maximum efficiency within the department
- Supporting team & individual development: coaching (providing regular, specific & relevant feedback), training, mentoring, conducting performance reviews, & formulating career development plans
- Leading and motivating a team in a 100% remote work environment
- Planning & developing detailed work instructions, procedures, & standards; ensuring team members are equipped to perform work according to those standards
- Making operational decisions under pressure
- Analyzing data & statistics; isolating & identifying areas of improvement
- Measuring & monitoring metrics around established goals, contact center KPIs, & overall customer satisfaction
- Handling & resolving customer complaints & issues, including escalations
- Coordinating team training
- Disseminating information to the team to support upcoming enhancements & during production incidents
- Assist the team with resolving support tickets when needed
- Participate in after-hours/on-call coverage