At Index Exchange, everything moves fast. Were looking for an Agile Coach who will guide our teams on how to use Lean & Agile principles & practices to support our teams in their quest for continuous improvement & self-organization. The ideal candidate is an experienced Agile practitioner who will work closely with our Engineering & product teams & enable them to deliver the most valuable products possible to our customers. As part of this role, youll be looking at the existing team processes, their working environment & actively trying to identify areas of improvement & conceptualize new ways of making teams more effective. Another point of focus will be to expertly facilitate scrum events & run cross team training sessions as the needs arise. You will be expected to actively observe teams & coach them to tackle the challenges they face as they embrace Agile.
Heres what we want:
- Passion: You are obsessed with Agile practices with a thirst for knowledge & learning new things. You are passionate about communication, group dynamics & you are not afraid to raise issues & drive changes in the quest to build an environment of continuous improvement
- Technical: Were a tech-first company - you will need to love working on big tech problems & have extensive experience with Engineering teams. Knowledge of advanced agile technical practices is essential
- A Leader: You will use your 5+ years as a servant leader & agilist to help teams deliver quality product early & often, improve technical practices, eliminate waste & reduce delivery risks
- Knowledge: you will bring knowledge & experience of Scrum, Kanban system, Lean, System Thinking, & other agile frameworks
Heres what youll be doing:
- Use your experience & knowledge gained through continuous education & certifications (CSP, KMP, ICP-ACC) to mentor management & teams on Agile principles & practices
- Use a data-driven approach to educate teams & management on different ways of measures progress in their agile journey
- Work closely with product teams & coach them in their quest to becoming a high performing & self-organized unit
- Promote & mentor passionate agilists within the organization
- Facilitate in the sharing of lessons learned across teams & departments
Why youll love working here:
- Work out of our Engineering HQ in midtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication & collaboration
- Lunch catered in daily
- Flexible hours & a relaxed dress code
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) & milestone outings
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships & more
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email IX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).