Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is searching for a skilled Marketing Operations professional to join our team in Boston. This person will join an incredible team of three responsible for wrangling our team's marketing infrastructure, processes, daily campaign execution, & skyrocketing us to operational excellence.
This position presents an incredible opportunity to work with a top-tier enterprise marketing technology stack, as well as an incredibly positive, collaborative, & ambitious team of globally distributed marketers.
Oh, & a good deal of travel to places like London, Paris, Switzerland, Germany, & maybe a couple other locations if that's your thing!
- Campaign Operations- Project manage & coordinate the launch of corporate marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Training & Enablement- Assist the global marketing team in adopting new tools, processes, & methodologies.
- Reporting / Analytics- Assist analytics team in creating, modifying, & optimizing existing reporting infrastructure.
- Project Management- Manage long term projects alongside current campaigning activities.
- Marketing Infrastructure- Serve as the steward of our marketing technology stack.
- Operational Processes- Smooth corporate processes including lifecycle modeling, lead assignment, lead attribution / acquisition, scoring, & data maintenance
Our Marketing Technology Stack
Marketing Ops is all about the tools. Want to know what we're working with. View our marketing technology stackhere!
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (desired)
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, SalesLoft, & WordPress
- Basic CSS / HTML / JS knowledge
- Hands on experience with standard marketing concepts such aslifecyclemodeling, lead assignment, lead attribution / acquisition, lead scoring, data maintenance, etc.
- Experience liaising between sales & marketing leadership
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Wrike, Asana, or Trello (we use Wrike).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.