Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
The Executive Assistant, Technology will assist with administrative processes & team organization for the Technology team & directly assist Technology executives. Responsibilities include scheduling for executive calendars, managing travel logistics, planning & coordinating meetings, assisting with semi-annual offsite planning, organizing monthly team events, & communicating with a wide variety of internal & external contacts at all levels. This role will report to the EVP, Infrastructure & SVP, Engineering, & will work closely with the lead Technology EA.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of our EVP, Infrastructure & our SVP, Engineering, so that they are well informed, prepared, & organized for all internal & external meetings & events
- Manage individual calendars, including arrangement of travel
- Assist with organization & event design of semi-annual department offsites, including transportation, agendas, meals & team activities
- Plan monthly team building events for the Yext Engineers in New York City
- Submit vendor contracts & renewals through the procurement process, follow up with various internal departments & see the process through
- Work with People Operations & Facilities to assist with various team projects such as desk moves & new hire onboarding
- Manage engineering team lists & internal documentation, & assist in creating systems for operational efficiency within the technology department
- BA/BS degree or similar level college education
- Must be detail & results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, & constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities & multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Ability to identify problems & discrepancies, independently perform research & analysis of causes, & recommend corrective actions
- Excellent written & formal presentation skills
- Passionate for your job with the desire to meet the high expectations required in a fast growing business
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.