ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
Our Client Services Representatives play a key role in growing business with our Fleet/Lease sellers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working as part of a team both inside & outside of ACV Auctions. Theyll both assist in building a marketplace for vehicles from our largest sellers as well as be the primary contact for our small to medium-sized fleet/lease sellers. These teammates have the ability to not only make sense of data, but to also communicate what it means, as well as balancing professionalism & fun at all times. So, yeah, its a big deal, & we need someone super-dependable & super pleasant to be around.
- Stay in close contact with an established list of current fleet/lease customers via phone, email, & text.
- Help manage the completion of assignments for condition reports to be written.
- Help close deals that do not complete in our app while maintaining profitability.
- Quarterback issues that occur within your customer base & work inter-departmentally to solve.
- Help communicate inventory from fleet/lease sellers to the appropriate account managers & concierge account managers.
- Become a trusted advisor to our small to medium-sized fleet/lease customers while working to keep them listing & selling cars with ACV.
- Ensure that we meet SLAs around getting condition reports written & vehicles launched.
- Act as secondary contact when a client services manager is absent or traveling.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned account base.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Capacity to grow into a Client Services Manager role through the combination of analytical & presentation skills.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling in a B to B is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products & services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player & adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- A sense of urgency & self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.