Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives & Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Heres what a Copywriter in Product does at Evive
Copywriters develop highly-personalized healthcare communications driven off of consumer data. Working with a small in-house creative team, Copywriters translate employer & health plan engagement needs as various as preventive care, health plan selection, & fitness apps into scalable consumer engagement solutions across all media. Copywriters are integral in the process: from conceptualization of a piece, to working in teams with creative designers, to evolving your approach over time based directly on consumer response analytics.
- Works within Evive style guide to develop & maintain a consistent voice across products.
- Works with UI/UX Designers, Product teams, Development Teams, & Data Scientists to marry content to product.
- Maintains & audits enterprise content banks.
- Writes copy for Evive banners, campaigns, text messages, chatbot scripts, quizzes, & more.
- Assists in creating product description sheets for hand-off to Marketing & Client Delivery teams.
- Maintains a clear record of version changes, & supports efforts to continually improve messaging, content, & user experience.
- Provides copywriting mentorship to client delivery teams & training/updates to Evive style guide.
- Adapts schedule as needed to participate in meetings with Bangalore, India team.
- Engages regularly in peer review with other creative professionals & participates in Creative team meetings.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or similar subject area, or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Strong creative portfolio, preferably 5+ years of experience working in a creative department.
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare industry, technological trends, consumer & behavioral science, & the current & emerging products that power Evive communications.
- Experience working with user research and/or analyzing customer feedback to inform content & product development.
- Strong grammatical & proofreading skills; proficiency in Chicago Manual of Style preferred.
- Proficient in G Suite/Google Workspace; experience with Jira, Confluence, & Figma is a plus.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Offboth for vacation & volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, & short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.