We build tools for 100+ brands & retailers in the ecommerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, & product expansion into new marketplaces -- keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry.
We are a purpose & culture driven organization that prides ourselves on connectivity, equality, diversity & inclusion. We are committed to our people as a service-oriented company as our people are at the heart of everything we do.
We are Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), & Krakow, Poland & we operate as a subsidiary of FedEx Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner now has a product portfolio that includes our Membership Network, Same-Day Delivery Exchange & Marketplace Services. The Technical Content Manager will be responsible for providing a central voice across the ShopRunner Portfolio for internal & external technical communication. It will be necessary to align closely with our Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Business, & Operations teams to provide documentation & other enablement materials relating to the ShopRunner portfolio.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Edit & maintain external documentation related to the technical functionality of the ShopRunner product portfolio
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Product Management, & other ShopRunner teams on product updates & new features to ensure materials are kept up to date
- Research, develop & document technical design specifications
- Recommend & implement solutions & tools for communication of technical training & enablement materials
- Define & manage processes for stakeholder approvals, updates & revisions to content
- Create audio & visual recordings to further enhance sharing of information both internally & externally
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, and/or similar field with 5+ years of experience in writing or publishing; and/or equivalent combination of education & experience required
- Previous technical writing experience required; content editing experience preferred
- Knowledge or ability to learn the technical skills necessary to produce & publish technical information in digital formats for the consumption by product users, required
- Demonstrated success using documentation software programs, required
- Experience working with software engineers in an agile software development organization
- Ability to comprehend & explain technical information in simple terms so that the target audience can easily understand
- Demonstration of good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate, professional & error-free documents in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while supporting multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.