At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Director of Product to scale product excellence across the enterprise suite of tools within Splash including: Design, Workflow, Mobile, Forms & Enterprise management. By establishing a tight working relationship with your partners in Design & Engineering, youll lead the execution of our vision & strategy & oversee multiple product teams to best serve our users & help continue to grow a healthy customer centric enterprise business.
- Proactively drive cross team strategy, driving a tight collaboration with your key Design, Engineering, & Marketing partners & business stakeholders.
- Apply your deep understanding of user science techniques to ensure effective research is conducted on an ongoing basis to refine our product direction.
- Lead the product team to advocate for the user throughout the organization, helping drive a shared organizational understanding of our users needs.
- Collaborate across the company to prioritize & solve the many problems that affect our businesses & ability to succeed.
- Get your hands dirty in the data to support the broader definition of success & key metrics on each & every initiative.
- Continue to refine how data, engineering & design work together to deliver value to our customers.
- Drive outcome-focus execution - what matters most is how Splash impacts our customers & our business.
- 8+ years of product leadership experience, where you were accountable for overseeing the execution of product strategy & user understanding.
- Demonstrable successes in launching & scaling complex products through iteration & learning within an enterprise environment.
- A track record of ongoing development of product team members.
- You have keen aesthetics & empathy, & a user-centered mentality.
- You know how to best apply quantitative & qualitative data in making product decisions & have deep experience with analytics & research tools.
- You have a track record of creating quality consumer experiences that solve real user needs & drive business growth.
- You communicate clearly & collaborate effectively with your partners & executives
- Experience operating within a SAAS enterprise platform.
- A background within a design focused organization.
- Experience within a B2B2C environment.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.