BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
As BlaBlaCar pursues its ambitious development in France & in Benelux by launching buses, we are looking for a Stations Operations Manager to join the local France & Benelux Bus Operations team. As the Stations Operations Manager, you will be responsible for handling the operations in our Stations of the zone France, Benelux & London, including the station of Bercy.
You will report directly to the Head of Bus Operations & Supply, & have very regular interactions with the rest of the Bus Ops team (Bus Partner Managers, Quality & Security teams), in addition to Central bus teams (Network, Pricing, Operations)
What you will directly contribute to:
You will be in charge of managing a large team of ~10 people, handling the budget of the team, & being the main point of contact for all central bus teams on stations related subjects.
- You will manage a team of 3 bus stop managers, in charge of handling the operations related to 175 bus stops in France / Benelux (contracts, branding, safety of each stop, etc.)
- You will be the guarantor of the company's relationships with municipalities
- You will closely work with other Bus teams, including Network team & Bus Partner Managers to synchronize the launch of news lines
- Station Manager & Station Agents
- You will manage a Station Manager in charge of a team of +10 agents welcoming our passengers in Bercy station
- [Bercy] You will be the guarantor of the company's relationships with Bercy station
- [Other stations] You will manage contracts with agents stations suppliers in other cities where we have agents (externalized)
- You will ensure the working conditions of your team in Bercy are aligned with company standards
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris, France
- Contract: Permanent
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will send you a video test. We will then invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.