Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named one of Fast Companys 10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies in 2018, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start andgrow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT.
Maven is seeking an Implementation Analyst to join our Growth team to work directly with clients & vendors to manage implementations of Maven & maintain strong client relationships after launches. The Implementation Analyst will also be responsible for reporting internal client metrics during a crucial period, the first month of launch. Reporting to & working closely with the Member Growth Manager, the ideal candidate will be passionate about Mavens mission & able to work & communicate cross-functionally.
- Work with the Client Success & Engineering teams to implement the Maven program for clients, including technical setup, marketing & communications collateral, & more
- Manage the continued delivery, audit, & processing of eligibility files throughout the relationship with a client
- Leverage data tooling (Looker) to track program performance, reporting on the launches of new clients
- Develop success metrics for telling stories with data for client reports
- Be a strong collaborative working partner for other teams, ensuring that work is correctly prioritized & documented
- Passion for healthcare & influencing organizational change
- 2-4 years of work experience in consulting, analytics, or marketing (quantitative emphasis)
- Experience working with third parties
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Highly organized with effective problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks while holding yourself & others accountable for deadlines & deliverables
- Experience working with a BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc)
Maven employees are united in their mission to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in communities across the United States. We empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography, or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important assets. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike & ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental & other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated bring your child & bring your canine to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.