The Integrated Marketing Team understands the needs of & provide solutions for our internal & external clients to drive revenue for AccuWeather. Our efforts support products/solutions which save lives, protect property & help consumers plan for their lives. We are strategic-minded & resourceful marketers which are driven by curiosity, action & results. Under the direction of the VP of Integrated Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs, by vertical, that integrate the various assets of AccuWeather including our data solutions, audience targeting & unique platforms that presents the value & competitive advantage of AccuWeather. As an individual contributor, the Integrated Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert for his/her assigned vertical. S/he is the extension of the Sales lead working collaboratively to reach revenue goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, pitch, execute & renew strategic best-in-class multi-platform ideas/solutions for advertising clients within specific verticals.
- Partnering with the creative teams to develop compelling marketing & sales collateral (such as pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, demo videos)
- Providing key messaging & positioning inputs to pipeline generating integrated marketing programs
- Actively identify & understand emerging platforms & trends to give our ideas & our team a competitive edge, whether it is new media channels, industry trends or potential partnerships
- Maintain RFP responses be dedicated to handling proposals, & custom presentations requiring strategic marketing ideation.
- Attend internal & external meetings with clients.
- Attend industry events that align with the assigned verticals & become the subject matter expert for these verticals.
- Participate in sales meetings & client pitches to help identify the needs of the market
- Work closely with Audience Management, Pricing & Yield & Ad Operations teams to ensure solutions: comply with Ad rules, maintain integrity of site & are feasible
- Collaborate with other Integrated Marketing Managers to create supporting materials that will be distributed internally & externally, including but not limited to: one sheets, case studies, RFP response decks & templates
- Maintain a strong understanding of our site audience, functionality, behavior etc. as a whole & more importantly, pertaining to the assigned verticals to ensure successful executions
- Responsible for selling these solutions internally & if needed, externally with an Account Executive. Success will be measured based on the number of solutions created & being sold.
- Monitors marketing campaign costs associated with execution of marketing activities during calendar year.
- Keeps superiors & colleagues well informed of project progress & status.
Background & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years marketing experience with agency, publisher or ad technology firm
- Strong understanding of various online advertising revenue models including: CPA, CPC, CPL, CPI
- Outstanding communication skills written & verbal. Must have demonstrated skills in written communications, as evidenced by a strong portfolio of previous persuasive writing.
- Excellent relationship management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams & third parties.
- Excellent reasoning: Develop detailed action plans from general written or oral instructions.
- Strong problem-solving: Define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented & multi-task quickly & thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self -motivated & driven to exceed goals
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking & ROI metrics
AccuWeather is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state or federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.