Flamingo Growth Marketing Senior Manager
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer with a passion for unlocking DTC scale, a key priority for the brand. This person will develop a vision & roadmap for Flamingos digital & offline acquisition program & then drive that vision forward as a champion for Flamingos DTC business across the organization. In close collaboration with creative & digital product teams, they will have a high degree of ownership over our end-to-end paid customer journey & be responsible for driving growth through high life-time value, efficient cost-per-acquisition new customers. To unlock scale, this person will optimize existing channels & find new opportunities for profitable growth. They will also grow & develop a team of channel managers, delegating increasingly more of the day-to-day account management. Reporting to the Head of DTC, you will work closely with channel managers, & be a key cross-functional partner to a diverse set of teams from forecasting to creative to brand marketing.
What you will accomplish:
- Define, gain buy-in for, & execute a vision for Flamingos acquisition strategy & channel mix, with an eye towards both our Shopflamingo.com business (primary) & supporting brick & mortar sales
- Own & efficiently scale Flamingos customer digital & offline acquisition channels by optimizing cost-per-acquisition & customer lifetime value, & by launching new channels
- Build & grow a team of channel managers by sharing your expert opinion, engaging in proactive thought-partnership, & hiring & developing your team
- Set & manage monthly & yearly goals for profitable growth; pitch for budget, build channel-level forecasts
- Working in partnership with analytics, take ownership over omni-channel attribution modeling & identifying true CPA, LTV, ROI
- Collaborate with our internal creative team to produce best-in-class creative, helping to set clear priorities & paid creative roadmaps in partnership with creative leadership
- An experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of growing an ecomm business5+ years of experience, preferably in a high-growth DTC brand
- Passionate about a breadth of channels & have independently managed 3+ channels in your career; mix of online & offline a plus
- Motivated by targets, with experience setting goals, managing a budget, building forecasts, & delivering against monthly new customer, CPA, & LTV targets
- Experienced with managing direct reports & supporting them in finding success in their channels & growth in their roles; experience in hiring a team a plus
- An analytical thinker with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities & actionable insights that are not readily apparent
- Naturally curious about the customer & experienced in building brand-centric journeys that resonate with them
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, & organized collaborator with cross-functional partners, especially creatives, brand marketers, product managers, & data analysts, & external marketing partners
- A pragmatic do-er, you have the ability to be scrappy & creative with resources to maximize impact
Flamingo designs body care products for daily routines & self-care rituals. With an award-winning razor, (also) award-winning shave gel, wax strips for face & body, & skin care products free from parabens, phthalates, & artificial dyes, Flamingo is a new kind of body careone made for all routines & skin types, & fairly priced.
Our products & campaigns have been covered by Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, & InStyle, & weve won major accolades from Allure (Best in Beauty), Essence (Best in Black Beauty), & Fast Company (Most Innovative in Beauty). We set aside 1% of sales to support nonprofits working to improve the physical, emotional, & mental health of women globally.
Flamingo is available on shopflamingo.com, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Goop, & select grocery stores nationwide.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.