What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our mobile intelligence solution to companies in the gaming, media & entertainment, retail/e-commerce, travel, banking, & software industries. This role is focused on securing net new revenue within some of App Annies top enterprise & strategic accounts. The role is based out of our NY office, but some travel may be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. This role will be aligned to accounts within the East Coast territory. Accounts range from up & coming app publishers, to Fortune 500 companies, to the worlds most well known global brands.
- This role will proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. The role will also be tasked with renewing customers existing SaaS subscriptions.
- The Account Manager will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption & engagement within existing accounts.
- This Account Manager will become a trusted advisor & will excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 8 + years of experience in SaaS sales or selling data analytics tools. Enterprise SaaS experience required.
- A keenly developed competitive nature & internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas & goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills & the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills & expert knowledge of sales methodologies & processes.
- Accurate forecasting & pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor & enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail, & investment industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office & Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annies mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.