Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Director of Unqork Delivery will support engagements directly with our clients. This client facing role will report directly to the Head of Unqork Delivery & be responsible for understanding the clients strategic business goals & specific requirements to deliver the best possible solution on time & within the agreed budget. Youll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients & deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqorks internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, QA, UX & Information Security.
- Independently lead the most complex client engagements & act as a project manager for the entire project lifecycle. This includes end-to-end execution of engagement from the definition of milestones & scope, prioritization of next steps & definition of a path forward in partnership with the client
- Develop a deep understanding of the Unqork platform, its capabilities & applications
- Define & manage project requirements, dependencies, & governance model
- Identify & report new business opportunities to Client Partners
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule & project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Partner with Product, Implementation & Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap
- Coach & develop Engagement Leads in the Delivery Organization
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills to fully articulate business requirements
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross functional teams
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time
- Ability to quickly learn & understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools & solutions
- Ability to influence internal & external stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Extensive experience directly interfacing & building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers & product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Deep knowledge & domain experience in one or more of the following industries: insurance, financial services, healthcare, & public sector
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.