About Us VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile & lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, & infrastructure with organizations core expertise & values. Our cloud-native platform & suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the worlds most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds & with greater business agility. We optimize for change & teach next-generation developers to create & build new solutions, & are committed to open source & open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development & innovation, & our culture is empowering. Our 2,300+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each & every project, & are guided by a purposeful missionto transform how the world builds software.
Our people are our strategic advantage here at Pivotal & our People (Human Resources) teams around the world partner with the business to drive employee engagement, development & retention. We are committed to transforming our People function in order to be true strategic partners to the businesses we support. Working in People Operations at Pivotal means being part of a global team that helps drive our business forward each & every day in truly special & impactful ways. You have the opportunity to work with different teams so youll experience all types of teams, products, & technologies.
Working at Pivotal means you get better at what you already do well. We set up regular retrospectives to figure out what were doing wrong so we can fix it, & what were doing right so we can improve on it.
We Get Breakfast Every Day.
To make sure you start your day energized, we provide a catered breakfast every weekday morning, & unlimited snacks are available all day. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with talented, like-minded Pivots who enjoy taking advantage of our weekly Tech Talks, playing ping pong, & hanging out with co-workers.
What Were Looking for:
We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! This role will work as a liaison between Pivotal's recruiting team, hiring managers, HR Business Partners & Field HR Support.
What Does a Day in the Life Look Like?
- Processing & reviewing/evaluating candidate background checks
- Interview scheduling, interacting with candidates on pre-employment inquiries, preparing offer letters, processing hires through our HRIS systems & assisting with on-boarding activities
- Consulting with candidates, hiring managers, & recruiters on all pre-employment & on-boarding initiatives.
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated Inbox & triage incoming requests
- Frequent collaboration with team to improve processes, implement best practices in TA support in support of our recruiting organization & candidate experience.
- Running quarterly compa
- Assist with onboarding inquiries, requests & processing across Pivotal.
- Drive Candidate & Welcome Experience projects.
- 1+ years of experience in HR administration, talent acquisition support or interview coordination within a medium sized company.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking system a plus (Greenhouse & Workday)
- Customer service focus, exceptional attention to detail & ability to work in a high volume, high growth, faced paced organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical aptitude & ability to problem solve & troubleshoot independently
- Positive attitude & the ability & desire to learn, grow & have fun working with a dynamic & fun team of passionate HR professionals
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For San Francisco-based employment, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.