At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are searching for a Product Manager that will define the vision & execute the product roadmap that will establish how Splash can advance our Platform & API. Splash wins with design & as such this PM will be responsible for creating a unified toolset that allows our customers to deliver experiences well beyond their capabilities & skillsets. Our customers are typically not designers, so driving towards a vision that is rooted in our mission - to make it easy to host meaningful events - will result in a comprehensive set of product experiences that allow our customers to deliver a wow factor to their attendees & help them stand out from their competitors.
- Craft & execute on the vision for the Splash platform experience, including but not limited to Integrations, API, & scalability
- Make Splash integrations part of the core user experience
- Influence a roadmap aligned with achieving a vision that delivers customer success & drives collaboration with your design & engineering counterparts.
- Partner with Product Marketing to deliver consistent messaging to our customers to help them understand the benefits of the ongoing improvements.
- Deliver on a relentless focus on simplicity & ease of use. Measured purely by how customers adopt & engage with our tools to deliver their event experiences.
- +2 years of PM experience
- Self-motivated, ability to manage up. Ownership & autonomy are key!
- Demonstrated ability taking a proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail & excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong technical background with a deep understanding of web, mobile & data technologies.
- Experience managing products in an Agile environment; ability to operate at strategic & day-to-day level.
- SaaS platform, data management, & analytical experience expected.
- Strong team player able to work collaboratively cross-functionally to deliver solutions to our customers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with platforms, APIs, user centric experiences.
- Experience in the successful delivery of enterprise solutions, specifically in B2B & B2B2C environments.
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, & 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].