Cohesity Bringing Google-Like Simplicity to Data Management: One Platform. One UI.
Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation with one web-scale data management platform that radically simplifies the way companies protect, control & extract value from their data. This software-defined platform spans across Clouds & data centers, can be managed from a single GUI, & enables independent apps to run in the same environment.
"We use web-scale design principles to revolutionize an area of IT that hasnt seen innovation in decades" by Mohit Aron, CEO/Founder
Article Cohesity Announces $250 Million in Series E Funding
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Analyst Recognition: Cohesity has been named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup & Recovery Solutions.
Brochure Corporate Brochure PDF
The Field Marketing Specialist plays an essential role in assisting Field Marketing Managers in the planning, execution & follow up of field marketing activities. This role requires strong initiative, attention to detail, creative problem-solving, & innovation to optimize marketing outcomes. This Field Marketing Specialist joins a vital team that creates programs, leads, processes & pipeline for our rapidly growing field sales organization.
Highly motivated support & marketing professional with strong program management & field marketing expertise, including account-based marketing, demand/lead generation, field/customer communications & account management experience. Skilled in the pipeline development, campaign implementation & execution, budgeting & management of both corporate programs & field marketing. Particular strength & vision in supporting business goals & objectives through direct & indirect sales channels.
- Assist Field Marketing Manager with marketing plan
- Marketing Operations/Automation
- Budget Payment & processing
- Experience in marketing, high tech marketing preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & business intelligence technology (e.g. Tableau, Salesforce.com etc.)
- Experience with Marketing Automation (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua) platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Sense of urgency, ownership, & follow through
- 3-5 years of working experience in similar role
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates: