VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
VaynerMedia London has huge ambitions. Weve doubled in size over the last year & broadened both our client list & kind of work were doing for them. Our roots are in social, & we love it because it is where we get to really understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight & to see how people engage in real life & respond to content. We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. We produce a lot of our work in-house because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & our model is built bottom up, flipping traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. We make organic & paid social campaigns but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs/ OOH. The difference is we take from what we see & feel through understanding how our audiences really act, the impact & effect of culture to create our integrated campaigns.
The Post Creative Strategist is the closest member of the strategy team to whats going on in culture & consumer behaviour for a brand. Using a combination of social listening, trend data & the reactions of a brands community to it's messaging - they help to inform & shape strategic, creative & media strategy.
One of the entry routes into the strategy team, the PCS will work with other members of the team to inform what cultural signals exist & what a brand should do with them. This isnt just an insights role, as a PCS will be expected to provide suggestions & implications to their observations on consumers & culture. Over time, their career will develop into becoming well rounded strategists, senior strategists, strategy directors & beyond. This will all be built on top of a hands on foundation which recognises that consumers are guiding us towards better work everyday, if we only listen.
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage (including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically & creatively relevant for the brand)
- Continuous active listening on brands currently tracking every follower interaction: comments, responses, DMs
- Analyse brand & cultural trends for consideration of creative team
- Bring insight on a subject-matter & specific subculture.
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analysing & drawing hypothesis, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations
- Use third party tools to manage brands pages
- Read every comment across all social posts, & respond to consumers across these channels, maintaining a consistent brand voice across these conversations, & using the opportunity to engage followers, probe further insights, or advance brand goal
- Follow proper escalation systems, as needed, for fans with negative feedback.
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
A curious person who wonders why people do what they do & wants to find out more by listening to consumers. Youll have a strong opinion about what you like in advertising & what you want brands to do, which youll want to test & develop. Youll have an even stronger curiosity about people & why they do what they do. You will be comfortable with data in Excel or Google Sheets & be active & interested in social media platforms from Instagram & Facebook through to TikTok or Snapchat.
- Experience using Excel / Google Sheets to analyse & chart data - Excitement about what's possible on social platforms including TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & LinkedIn
- The desire to learn & develop strategy skills through working with members of the strategy team
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter or Google Ads Manager and/or social media analytics
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset & our people guide our work & our culture. The last year has challenged us like nothing before, & we are committed to providing the support & flexibility needed for people to do their best work & have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch & we value diversity of thought & experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative & happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work & our ways of working.
For now, these are some of things we have in place to support you..
We regularly review our benefits & are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people. This currently includes all the good stuff you would expect from Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 27 days holiday through to Group Personal Pension & Income Protection.
We know some days aren't as good as others & that's OK. We have our mental health partner Sanctus on hand for employee coaching sessions & an Employee Assistance Programme in place should you need it. We also work with NABS, an industry specific support organisation who are passionate about helping people to thrive.
Sometimes it can be the smaller things that make you smile. We have a subsidised ClassPass offering for any fitness lovers, a wide variety of discounts & benefits through Perkbox & you can save on your commute through Commuter Club or our Cycle To Work Scheme. If R&R is more your thing you can take some time out for a monthly massage, join one of our bi-weekly mindfulness sessions or weekly yoga sessions in the office. We understand that there has never been a more important time for self care & as such we have a varied wellbeing programme to help you to be your best self.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.