As a Sr Account Manager Strategic Partnerships, you are responsible for supporting Booking.com BV in building & maintaining partnerships throughout the region with both new & existing partners, as well as supporting growth through innovation, conceptualizing out-of-the-box solutions & making sure to share knowledge with the global team.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated & travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a fast-paced successful company.
This is a full-time position & will be based in Paris or Lyon.
- Support Booking.com BV in the research, identification & prioritization of partnership opportunities with websites & mobile platforms focusing on significant business impact & scalability;
- Provide analysis implementation excellence, focusing on significant growth & sustainability, while balancing short-, medium-, & long-term goals;
- Monitor, research & report findings on market/vertical development in the regional market;
- Develop & maintain strategic business relationships & support Booking.com to grow significantly & consistently (brand, loyalty, revenue), bringing new ideas to the table (technology, market trends, competitive analysis), & presenting pragmatic & practical solutions that deliver ROI (for Guest/Partner & for Booking.coms business);
- Contribute to Booking.coms innovation (commercial, product), being proactive in communication & action in order to convey status, deadlines & solutions at risk; helping overall team to adapt & adopt;
- Contribute to all aspects of the partnership with all levels of management (C-level included) both externally & internally;
- Communicate transparently & follow through to ensure task completion, quality execution, balancing optimal product integration & performance
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the travel and/or online/e-commerce segment;
- Excellent track-record in an international environment;
- Familiarity with the French & Spanish travel markets is a plus;
- Fluent in English & French, written & spoken (Spanish highly valuable);
- Solution-oriented & results-driven; executes ruthlessly
- Strong work ethics; self-directed & resourceful; holds self accountable;
- Proactive, flexible & capable of working both independently & as part of a team;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Excellent commercial & analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task & flexible attitude;
- Displaying strong self-reflection & feedback incorporation;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Available to travel up to50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BVs support companies inFrance. Booking.com (France) SAS is looking for aSr Account Manager Strategic Partnerships EMEA. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.