Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate & challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing & building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join & while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
Lead & run the day-to-day operations, team & performance of Londons Editions sites.
- Recruit & manage a large team of on site staff
- Evaluate store performance using key metrics & address issues to improve them. Set targets for the stores which are ambitious but achievable & support your teams in achieving those targets
- Proactively drive innovation within your sites
- Motivate & support your teams within a time-sensitive & demanding operational environment, & create an engaging high performance culture for your teams
- Champion the role of compliance in on-demand delivery & implement best in class methods
- Proven experience as an area/district manager or similar managerial role
- Sound understanding of how to optimise site operations & standards for success
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics & principles confident conducting root cause analysis & using Excel
- Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable in a highly ambiguous environment, able to take responsibility from day one & work independently by following processes & own directions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational & leadership abilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership, & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.