CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director of Aviation Relationships & Compliance is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulations that govern our operations around the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Act as independent review & evaluation body to ensure that operational compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated & resolved
- Design & execute an internal audit/compliance review policy & schedule
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability & implement strategies to solve for potential risks
- Proactively report on outcomes, risks, & mitigation plans/actions
- Maintain relationships with both internal & external stakeholders, ie airport & TSA security coordinators as well as airport & aviation associations.
- Become a thought leader with respect to compliance in the security sector
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of private sector & federal, state or local government experience
- Management oversight, inspection & audit experience
- Deep understanding of regulatory bodies & how they work
- Ability to build relationships, engage in advocacy & get things done
- Independent worker who can be successful in fluid & chaotic situations
- Advanced degree MBA/JD optional