At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a fairly small but fast-growing group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
As an Analytics Engineer, your mission will be to provide clean & accurate data sets to end users, modeling data in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions. You will work to apply software engineering best practices to the production & maintenance of analytics code & transform raw data into consumable information & business logic. As a member of our Data Analytics team, you will work closely with our Senior Data Scientist & Marketing Data Analyst to provide data-driven insights that inform key business decisions.
Our data stack includes Snowflake, StitchData, SQL, dbt, & Looker.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Support & contribute to the analytics layer of our teams data environment to make data standardized & easily accessible to end users
- Integrate new data sources & build ingestion pipelines for our data warehouse
- Write production-quality ELT/ETL data transformation code with an eye for performance, maintainability, & scalability
- Help bridge the gap between understanding business needs & knowing how to design efficient, usable data models
- Diagnose & fix data discrepancies & maintain transparent code to ensure business requirements & consistent ETL logic
- Collaborate with stakeholders in our growth marketing, merchandise planning, digital product, & finance & operations departments to define business questions & identify opportunities for data-driven improvements
- Build & maintain dashboards in Looker to deliver insights & help non-technical stakeholders be able to regularly track KPIs
- Document & communicate data insights & recommendations to stakeholders across the company & advocate for a data-driven culture internally & externally
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced full-stack analyst (a.k.a. analytics engineer), with 5+ years of experience in data science, data analysis, data engineering, or a relevant analytical/quantitative field
- Advanced SQL skills; experience with Python and/or R is a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, dbt, Stitch, & Looker (or similar tools) preferred
- Knowledge of data warehousing best practices
- Excellent communication skillsbeing someone who values building relationships with colleagues & enjoys explaining complex topics in simple terms
- Highly motivated to work autonomously with strong organizational & time management skills
- Curiosity & creative problem-solving skills
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partnerswe build relationships that last.
- We give a s***. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear