sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient & accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients & produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, were committed to leaving people better than we found them. Were in the business of feeding people, & were out to change what that means.
Supervisors (Line Leads) at sweetgreen have immense opportunity to grow their leadership skills & to learn what it takes to manage a successful team. We want sweetgreen to be a transformative place, & we pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth & professional development.
As a Line Lead you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife & sweetgreen's core values. You will be interacting with our guests & leading your team to give the best customer service in the game! The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
You will help to ensure that our in-store processes are executed as smoothly as possible by running brilliant shifts. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) & Store Lead (Assistant General Manager), but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
- Ensure all food, kitchen equipment & restaurant space meets food safety & quality standards
- Oversee store opening + set up
- Oversee store closing + breakdown & cleaning
- Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
- Train & coach new team members
- Train existing Team Members on standards, new processes/procedures & seasonal changes
- Deploy team, ensure all Team Members uphold standards in both Kitchen & Service zones
- Lead pre-shift meeting (Sweet Talks)
- Submit nightly reporting
- Run brilliant shifts
- Restaurant, food and/or retail experience
- Previous experience supervising, leading & coaching a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with food & kitchen equipment
- Passionate leadership skills
- A quick & adaptable learner & teacher
- Ability to multitask & prioritize
- Positive attitude, ability to motivate a team on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborative communication skills
- Ability to be accountable & hold others accountable in upholding high standards
- Self aware, receptive to constructive criticism & active in taking action to constantly improve
- A friendly, fun, & positive work environment, with a welcoming & supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement & career development
- Free sweetgreen gear & tenure rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy & delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, pleaseclick here.